Haven't got mine yet so hope things work out.
Armando
----- Original Message ----- From: "Don H via Talk" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
To: "Window-Eyes Discussion List" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2017 3:05 PM
Subject: converting to jaws

So filled out the form to get JAWS two days ago, Got a Email showing a Purchase order for JAWS and a SMA for a cost of Zero dollars and am told I should finally get my activation key tomorrow. The zero cost for my SMA was because I had two SMA's left over for WE. Again wish WE was still toing to be a on going product but I don't think I could ask for a better deal in getting JAWS for free. Of course VFO will still get plenty os dollars for all of us buying SMA's in the future.

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/armando.maldonado0767%40gmail.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com