From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+vaughan.dodd001=msd.govt...@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of evelyn weckerly via Talk
Sent: Thursday, 18 May 2017 10:41 a.m.
To: mattc...@verizon.net; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: whole migrating situation

Hi,

Yes, I would appreciate Braille too.  I never listened to a talking book all
the way through until I was a college sophomore, and I did not deal were
recordings for textbooks until my freshman year.  That was many years ago-1959.
 That's why I'd like a full manual.  Then I could at least make an electronic
braille file out of it.

Evelyn