From: BK via Talk
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2017 1:33 PM
To: AI Squared
Subject: how speech friendly is windows 10

Hello, I am getting a new laptop and know nothing about windows 10. Can
someone tell me how speech friendly windows 10 is in general, and
especially with jaws? Is there a certain version or edition of win 10 I
should look for? Any help and recommendations are appreciated. Thanks.

Butch
--
BK <butch...@comcast.net>