it depends on the settings you have set. like one page view, continuous reading etc.
with one page view you do have to use control page down or up.
i think the continuous you use the arrow keys.

-----Original Message----- From: Paulette Vickery via Talk
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2017 5:14 PM
To: 'brice Mijares' ; 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Subject: RE: moving to the next page

I tried that and nothing happened.

Paulette

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+paulette=evickery....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of brice Mijares via Talk
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2017 7:31 PM
To: Paulette Vickery via Talk

Did you try control page down? Also, please send me a link to that PDF.
thank you.

On 5/18/2017 3:55 PM, Paulette Vickery via Talk wrote:
Hi all,

Someone from JAWS sent me a link to something called, JAWS Quick Start
Guide, in pdf format. I opened it and have the title page. Now how do I go
to the next page, using Window Eyes? I have version 9.4, I believe. Thanks
for your help.

Paulette

List archives can be found at

List archives can be found at

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/netbat%40comcast.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com