From: Rod Hutton
Sent: May 19, 2017 7:38 AM
To: 'David Moore' <jesusloves1...@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: Jaws installation screwed up Narrator

Hi David,

This is a text-to-speech problem, and really has nothing to do with sounds and
audio devices.
I’ve found no repair facility for doing this in Windows 10.
Back years ago, when Kurzweil and the third-party screen readers use to both
have the ability to install SAPI speech, there used to be a SAPI speech repair
tool.
Does Jaws not have such an advanced feature for the modern OS?

Thanks,

Rod