From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+bob=seeinghandassociation....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Carol and Roger via Talk
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2017 2:10 PM
To: wohlg...@gmail.com; Window-Eyes Discussion List
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Re: windows status?

I read something that indicated that it is numpad insert plus the numpad
page down key, but for me, that only reads the status if I am in something
like file explorer.

In Thunderbird, I always used it to see how many emails were not yet read.
In Jaws, it does not say anything.  I might be missing something, i.e.,
maybe it should be set as the default for all programs or something.

Carol