Hello, yesterday Friday I went online again and try to submit my form once more
as I had not heard from the Jazz team. I got the message that I was already
migrated. But… I still see window eyes and i'm not sure how to get jars set up
or where to find it on my laptop computer. Thanks for any help. Just direct me
to a link as I am late in the game. Thanks yes I mean jaws

Jo Taliaferro