A PO is a purchase order of the sort you see when you order things on line. They show the item number, the price, any taxc, etc.At 11:59 AM 5/23/2017, you wrote:
Excuse me.  The PO?  What is this?  Pam.

-----Original Message----- From: Don H via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2017 11:48 AM
To: Dave Basden via Talk
Subject: Re: Installing JAWS

I got the PO just as you have and it does not contain the activation
code.  I called VFO and was told the code isn't sent until the PO
generates a invoice.  They checked if the invoice had been created and
when it was they sent me a Email with my serial number and activation code.
So my recommendation is to call 1 800 444 4443 and hit the 6 key option.