From: Neville via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2017 10:11 PM EST
To: Window Eyes
Subject: Jaws installing latest version

Hi,
A few days ago I installed the then current version of Jaws to try it
out while waiting for my registration code. Which still has not arrived.

My question concerns the installation of the latest Jaws version
released in the past few days.

Will the latest version install over the previous version in the same
folder or will it install in a new folder?  My question relates to being
able to have more than one version of Jaws installed on a system at the
same time.

      Thanks
Neville.
List archives can be found at