Hello everyone,

Whenever I open a message in outlook, it opens in plain text mode, and when
I try to navigate line by line, window-eyes keeps reading the current line
only. As a result, I am not able to navigate through the text of the message
with the up and down arrow keys. Is there anything I can do to fix this?
Thanks.

Mike

Do you like classic rock? Do you like to shake your groove with disco,
eighties new wave,  90s hiphop or today's latest hits? If so, Check out my
show every Wednesday night from 7 to 9 pm on ACB Radio Interactive at

---