I won’t write about this any more because I’m as tired of writing about it as
you are of hearing about it. I have the latest version of Window Eyes, the
latest version of NVDA, and the latest version of JAWS on my Windows 7 64-bit
Pro computer. Selecting E-mail recipients by typing in the To field works
perfectly for me in Window-Eyes.In JAWS, nothing is spoken, and no suggestions
appear. The Read Current Line and arrow keys only read my typed text. When I
tab out and back into the field, only my typed text appears. In NVDA, likewise,
when I start typing in the To field, I can only read my typed text. If I arrow
down or up, I still  only hear my typed text. However, if I tab out and then
back into the field, I hear the first suggestion spoken. If I were to type some
letters and arrow down twice and then tab out and back, I would hear the third
suggestion in the To field. These results would be expected. Thus, the
suggestion information is populating properly, but NVDA won’t read it. Strange
indeed.