I agree and the same here. It always cracks me up, so many blind people think their way is the only way. If you aren't doing what I'm doing you are notat as "smart" I don't even have windows ten. I'm sure some how inferior. I still have and enjoy my dos computers and I still prgram in gw basic and love every minute of it. I've been doing this stuff since 1983, so I think I can make a decision on whether or not I want to run jaws. Note, this decision is good for me, ot necessarily any one else.
73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148