I'm not David, but I just checked and the default is your documents folder. You can change it, but it didn't make my change permanent. In other words, it saved where I asked, but when I opened it again, it would have saved in my documents. I will look to see if there is a way to make the change permanent. I prefer another folder.

Carol

On 5/29/2017 9:35 AM, brice Mijares via Talk wrote:
David, when you save the file using HJ pad, does it go into the doc folder?

On 5/28/2017 8:18 PM, David Moore via Talk wrote:
Hi,
HJ Pad is a lot like Wordpad, but it has classical menus instead of ribbons. The spell checker by just pressing F7 works very well, just like in MS word earlier versions.
David Moore
Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Dennis Long via Talk
Sent: Sunday, May 28, 2017 11:10 PM
To: ukekearu...@valtdnet.com; 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Subject: RE: Jaws learning tutorial

Easy and convenient.

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+dennisl1982=gmail....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. via Talk
Sent: Sunday, May 28, 2017 9:53 PM
To: 'brice Mijares'; 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'

Brice, HJ Pad, if memory serves, is more or less like the Notepad or Wordpad
you already have in Windows.  Not so sure you need it, but, hey, go play
with it and enjoy the new treat!

Too many silly bells and whistles in Jaws if I dare say so! Example:
Research It: Silly; you can do the exact same thing using Google's search
engine; so, why the duplicity?

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

---

List archives can be found at

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/jesusloves1966%40gmail.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/bricemijares%40att.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/carogsmith%40embarqmail.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com