I agree it's reasonably priced.  He could charge $500 for it.  He's charging
$38 that's it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+dennisl1982=gmail....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Dave via Talk
Sent: Monday, May 29, 2017 2:57 PM
To: Darrell Bowles; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: Tutorial Question

Hey, if Brian wants to create and sell a Jaws Tutorial, he should be allowed
to do it.  There is a Need, and Brian is only providing a solution for those
willing to pay for the Help.

No one is forcing anyone to buy Brian's work.  If a person has no interest,
then do nothing.  Ignore Brian's Post, just as you ignore the many Ads that
are heard on Radio and TV.

I am not sure why there is such outrage that someone would see a need and
then offer a paid solution for those who wish to pay.

There are other sources of Jaws Help that are Free.  Everyone has choices.

So why protest another' person's attempt to  make a little extra cash?
As I said, there are several Sources for Learning Jaws, some for Free.
Others are sold for a Price.

This attitude of everything should be Free to those who might need it,
is wrong thinking.    To discourage and to Warn others from buying
Brian's Jaws Tutorials is the Real Wrong.    It is You who should be
Ashamed.

This is just more "Entitlement" thinking.     An I would guess you have
no idea what is meant by "Entitlement Thinking".   This too is something
for which to be Ashamed.

Grumpy Dave

--
Dave <dlh...@centurylink.net>