Hi.

1. Has anyone tried using BECKY! with JFW yet?  If so, how did it go?

2. Besides using nicknames in BECKY!, what are the steps and keystrokes
to select multiple recipients of a new composed message?  I'm used to
Outlook Express where I could be in the address book, arrow to a name
and press alt and "the letter t" to add a name to the "To" line, alt and
"the letter c" to
add the selected name to the "CC:" line, or alt and  the letter "b" to
add the selected name to the "BCC" line.  Is there a BECKY! way to do
this?

Since this is not specific to Window-Eyes, please respond to me off-list
at
mrea...@comcast.net

Thanks.

Martha