I've tried repeatedly to copy several articles on different web sites using
JAWS and Google Chrome.  I tried selecting text with the shift down-arrow,
copying and pasting, an, when that did not work, setting a temporary place
marker, using JAWS find to locate the last word in the article, and placing
a marker through the layered keystroke menu and copying and pasting.  I get
a copy confirmation but when I paste the article into Word 2010 or NotePad,
I get a few lines but nothing more.

When I switch to Window-Eyes and use the F8 method to copy plain text, the
article is all there.

If I then bring up the article in Internet Explorer, the copy function works
as it should in JAWS.  Has anyone else experienced this.  I realize JAWS is
probably putting all its efforts into making Edge accessible, but I would
hope that Chrome too could be made fully functional.

There are some things that JAWS does better than Window-Eyes.  I wish the
best of both programs could be combined into one.  Smile.

For anyone who wants to play with one of the articles I was trying to copy,
here is the link:

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/06/black-holes-gravitational-waves-s
pace-genius-science/

Rebecca

Windows 10 and latest versions of Window-Eyes and JAWS.

Experience is not what happens to you; it's what you do with what happens to
you.

Aldous Huxley