Hello list,

While I, as a UK resident, realise that there are a great many members of
this list that are patriotic citizens of the USA is the following sign-off
really a suitable statement for what is, after all, a global list for
visually impaired people all trying to help each other.
I certainly do not think so and would rather not see other list members
political opinions on this list. There are other lists for such statements.

Now follows the sign-off:

>From this day forward, it's going to be only America First, America First.
President Donald Trump, Inaugural Address, 1/20/17

List archives can be found at