Try the site with either NVDA or JAWS, along with Firefox. You may still not exactly know what's going on, but you are likely to be getting more information. If you continue to use WE, try refreshing the web browser buffer with insert-backslash once in a while.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com
-----Original Message----- From: David Crowell via Talk
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2017 11:58 AM
To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Subject: drop down menus

Hi everyone,

Still using WE 9.5.4 and have a question.

My bank, which is US Bank has been doing updates to their website and it is
causing me problems.

At the beginning there are items like customer service, products and
services and items like that.

According to my sighted husband he tells me when I am on one of these items
a menu drops down showing the options for what I am on.

Can anyone tell me how to read this drop down menu?

I know there is a way but to be perfectly honest I am not a continuous user
of the computer like most people so I do not have any idea even how to go
about getting these drop down menus to read.

Thanks in advance,  Dave