Learn Jaws.  That will be the easiest.

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+dennisl1982=gmail....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Brenda via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2017 4:36 PM
To: Chris G via Talk
Subject: quick transaction on bank site wasRe: combo boxes and drop down
boxes

Well, pressing ALT at the dropdown/combo box first didn't work, but when I
remembered to press enter when on/at a dropdown/combo list I was able to
arrow through them with Window-Eyes.

In Jaws, I had to listen to a whole lot of verbage before I found where I
was.  I could change the dropdown to various accounts, but it was hit or
miss, and in that area the numpad arrows didn't seem to work.
CNTRL-HOME took me to the top, or if I couldn't get that to work tab or
shift-tab got me out of the quick transaction area.  It is a whole lot of
trial and a lot of error.

In the quick transaction area Jaws did say "3 rows 5 columns" but I wasn't
sure how to use that info.

I can use W-E for now, but eventually, especially with Win10, I'm going to
have a problem.

Any suggestions on how to use my banking site in Jaws as I do with W-E?

Brenda

On 6/7/2017 2:44 PM, Chris G via Talk wrote:
> Before you start to arrow through the combo box, try alt-down arrow first.
> That may work.
>

> Chris Grabowski
> Mystic Access
> Where the magic is in learning.
> https://www.MysticAccess.com
> Ready to begin using your assistive technology with confidence while
> actually having fun? Visit us to learn about our comprehensive audio
> tutorials, one-on-one support and ongoing teleclasses. We also offer
> eclectic and timely assistive technology podcasts, a newsletter
> containing exclusive news and discounts, regularly updated free
> downloads, and so much more.
>     Contact:
> Phone: (716) 543-3323  (Ext. 500)
> Twitter: MysticAccess