Hi,
Thanks to those who answered my query regarding the scroll lock key.

My purpose for asking was that I am looking for a different modifier key for my numerous Auto Hot Key macros. Maybe the scroll lock key may fill the bill.

WE has worked happily with these macros for years and would not like to be without many of them.

Since switching to Jaws, there seems to be a sort of clash with some of the keys although Jaws does not use these particular combinations. Well, according to the Jaws help anyway.

Cheers
Neville.