I just installed it yesterday and it went fine. Although the talking installation doesn't talk immediately like the Window-Eyes installer. So run it with WE or Narrator and then close it when the installer starts talking. I had to press the next button once or twice before it kicked in. What a great talking installer.
Hth,
Tom