Hello,

I also have had trouble with attachments with W-E and windows 10. In my case, the edge browser keeps wanting to be the default browser rather than internet explorer. It's rather annoying.

Norene

-----Original Message----- From: Ivan Cribb via Talk
Sent: Sunday, July 16, 2017 5:32 AM
To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Subject: Unable to access attachment in Window-Eyes

I am running the last version of Window-Eyes, which I want to use as long as
possible, but I am unable to access attachments. I believe I still have all
relevant apps but I can no longer accessattachments in Outlook 1010. I  f
anyone can provide assistance I would be more than grateful.

Thanks Ivan

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/nstrappa%40sbcglobal.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com

---
http://www.avg.com