From: Jo Taliaferro via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, Jul 18, 2017 9:09 AM EST
To: Pastor Gil Pries; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Cc: t...@window-eyes.com
Subject: Ai Squared - Window-Eyes - JAWS Migration

OK, so I migrated to jars with the download but I still have a window eyes apps that keep coming up and I get an error message saying that I know I just cannot find… Some something on the hard drive like The source of the app or the connection to the app I don't know it seems like an association problem with one device but these darn apps from window eyes keep coming up and not Joss. I'm not sure how to fix this rowels tutorials are great but they don't address what happens when part of wonder why is it still there and part of it isn't. Thank you

Jo Taliaferro