Hey, Chuck here in Columbus. There are Jaws scripts for Winamp, but have no
idea how to install them. Its a complicated process with a file path miles and
miles long. Not an easy process to install them like the we scripts or apps as
they were called. I hope someone can help the both of us. As for Jaws I am very
very very underwelmed to say the least.

Sent from my iPhone