From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+gilp=embarqmail....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of David Crowell via Talk
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2017 4:24 PM
To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Subject: Jaws start up

Hi all,

Well believe it or not I downloadede jaws at 1:15pm today and had my
authorization shortly after 3pm.
So far things are going fairly well for me except for one issue.
For some reason when I installed I set start up at the log in screen.  But a
couple of times  when I shutdown my computer then came back and turned on my
computer Jaws did not start so I had to have a sighted person help me locate
the desktop icon so I could press enter to start jaws.

I am still trying to learn the menus of Jaws which is frustrating and I can
not find where the start up options are located so I can double check things
to make sure I have it set up properly and if not to set start up like I
want it.

Thanks for any help it is appreciated.  Dave
List archives can be found at