Try ALT NUMPAD DELETE.

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+steve.jacobson=visi....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Ed Culpepper via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2017 3:42 PM
To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List' <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Word "Position on Page" Keystroke in Jaws?

Fellow Migrants -
WE 9.5.4 had a marvelously useful keystroke for reporting the cursor
position on a page in Word 2007. When I press CTRL-NumpadPlus I would hear
something like "1.00 inches from left, 1.00 inches from top, page 1," if my
cursor is located at the beginning of the top line in a document with
standard margins. With this keystroke I could determine exactly where I was
in a document as it would appear when printed. I used this keystroke often
to create documents of desired page lengths.

I have not discovered a Jaws keystroke that reports similar page position
information. I am making progress acclimating to the Jaws 18 environment,
but this missing element sends me back to WE whenever I am working on
documents that will be printed. The keystroke is also very useful for
proof-reading for correct indentations and other desired alignments of text
on a page.

If you know a Jaws keystroke that will report this information I will
appreciate your sharing.

Many thanks - Ed Culpepper
List archives can be found at