Hi Alan:

I just want to comment that I have been blind all my life, so I am
used to references such as "look at that".  I just don't pay attention
and I am not the least bit offended.  When they say "look at that. He
dropped the ball."  I know that he dropped the ball and that's all I
need to know.  But of course, that's only my point of view and I guess
I can understand why many people do not share that point of view.
Kevin Huber