This would be nice.  The only way I see problem if core things in Window
Eyes quit working.  I also doubt you will get good support after a while
from VFO.

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+dennisl1982=gmail....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of peter Chin via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2017 4:34 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List; windoweyesus...@groups.io
Cc: peter Chin
Subject: Re: App updates

Hello Listers,

It looks like many of us would be interested in such an undertaking. I do
hope that someone will be able to take  up Rod's idea and set up a website
to house all the old apps as well as new ones. Who knows, if apps could be
added to the list of apps, the use of Window-Eyes could be prolonged even
after updates to Windows 10.