Use the AppGet feature.

1. Press Win-G, and wait for the ascending tones to stop. The AppGet
dialog will open.

2. Make sure you are set to show all apps, by hitting Alt-V, and
choosing All Apps.

3. Press Ctrl-F, and type

     diag

followed by Enter.

4. Wait for the results to come up.

5. Arrow down to WE Diag, and hit Enter.

6. When the package is displayed, hit Enter once again, and the package
will be installed.

7. Escape your way out of the AppGet dialog.

Or, you can go to:

     http://www.gwmicro.com/apps/WEDiag.

HTH,