I can agree wholeheartedly with this post. In England, if your blind, you'd
use JAWS in the schools. If your low vision, you'd use Supernova in the
schools too!.

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+skyt=shaw...@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of net bat via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2017 10:52 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Cc: net bat
Subject: Re: Window-eyes and Jaws, thoughts

because f s had all the money to throw around to permote there products  and
to businesses and schools. few even heard of window eyes and were not
willing to use a product they never heard of. if they knew window eyes
worked most of the time right out of the box without scripts years ago they
would of dropped jaws in a heart beat. they could of saved thousands of
dollars because they would not of had to pay script righters to get there
software working.