let me make one thing clear, I am not bitter. I am not sure about what merge is
being talked about, Window-eyes was dropped, not merged with Jaws. My point was
Vfo had the chance to retain the best of Window-eyes and jaws in both
technology and people and produce one hell of a screen reader unlike anything
the world has ever seen and they chose not to do that, they just trashed their
"compeditor" completely like they never existed.

Sent from my iPhone