Hi guys!  Just wondering, how to enable playback in Internet Explorer of NFL Audiopass?  I know it works since it plays in Firefox but am not sure what setting or icon to change.

   I can _use Firefox but seem to favor IE and am not sure how, or what, to enable to make it go in IE as it does in Firefox so any help much appreciated.

   Timeas gone by, all I needed was Flash and it hummed like that. Anyway, in 2017, not sure how to enable playback in IE, similar to that in Firefox.  Again, thanks and any help much appreciated.
Jesse