you can thank mazilla for this.
firefox 56 or 57 will no longer support the current a p i i think this is called add ons. unless the authors of there add ons are not converted to the new standard all of them will stop working. from what i read there are 18000 add ons but only 2000 has been converted over to the new standard.

-----Original Message----- From: brice Mijares via Talk
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2017 9:03 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Cc: brice Mijares
Subject: firefox

Firefox has been acting strange over the weekend. No scrips won't load.
So I went to tools, to add ons, to the extension tab and every extension
just says loading. I do have the option to disable or uninstall. the
version that no longer works with win eyes, 56.x
When I load a page in FX, I canhit the context key and up arrow to no
script to allow scripts to run or not run with the particular web page,
well, No Scripts isn't even showing under the context menu. Any ideas?
Thanks.

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/netbat%40comcast.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com