maybe you need a new video driver. some people have reported that the upgrade removed the factory video and audio drivers with genaric microsoft drivers. you may have to re install window eyes or jaws because maybe this windows handles video differently from the anniversery version did.
i have not upgraded windows 10 and i use windows 7 most of the time.

-----Original Message----- From: brice Mijares via Talk
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2017 11:43 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Cc: brice Mijares
Subject: remove latest fx and installed old version

This morning I decided to uninstall FX 56.x and install
Firefox Setup 52.4.0esr.exe. After going through all that, I still have
the same problem as in version 56.x. Only the tab key would work. Using
windows ten fall edition.

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/netbat%40comcast.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com