And, if you press Enter on Continue?

This message often comes up, if you are trying to alter system settings,
or when performing adjustments that will affect what Windows consider
elementary processes. Usually, pressing the Continue, will force the
action to be performed. Hence, may you try doing so, and come back
should things not work out.