Sent: Sunday, October 29, 2017 3:58 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Cc: net bat
Subject: Re: window eyes instalation disk

just find the downloaded file and highlight it. then press control c to copy it to the clipboard. vchange to the flash drive and use control v to paste the
file. just make sure you have enough free space on the flash drive.
you can do the same thing with the disk.
highlight all the files then go to the flash drive and paste it to the drive.
then to run the files from the disk run the setup.exe file.

-----Original Message----- From: michael's emails via Talk