Windows 10

Window-Eyes 9.4.5

WLM

This started a couple months ago.

When I use the N command to open and write an email, I can’t read what I am
writing. I can read the address and subject, but not the text.

I have to write it in Word and then paste it into the out-going email.

I can read incoming emails no sweat.

I used to be able to read while writing an email, but not now.

Any suggestions?

Bob Ringwald piano, Solo, Duo, Trio, Quartet, Quintet
Fulton Street Jazz Band (Dixieland/Swing)
916/ 806-9551
Amateur (ham) Radio Station K6YBV

“If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed,
if you do read the newspaper you are misinformed.” -- Mark Twain

---