are you sure you have the full installation file?
the downloads are usually not.
i had to email vfo with my serial number and name. then they sent me a link to download it with my serial number already embedded in the file.

-----Original Message----- From: Kevin Huber via Talk
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2017 12:35 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Cc: Kevin Huber
Subject: Re: We certificates

Hi Larry:

I would just go ahead and reinstall WeForOffice.
In the long run, you save time because you will not have to try
something, have it not work and then try again.

You may have to redownload it from the website.  I did that not too
long ago, because I wanted to make sure that the website still exists
and that I have a copy of the istallation file in case the website is
taken down by the folks at VFO.

Kevin Huber