Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2017 10:23 PM
To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Cc: Don Smith
Subject: google home and chrom cast

Hi:

Isome friends are still here on the list,maybe some one could help

I have been to best buy regarding google home and chrome cast and each time
I go I get a different answer.

So, if some one here has one, mmaybe some help

If I have  chrome cast and google home installedproperley

If I buy a smart plug for the ac outlet, can I just speak to google and say
turn tv on

As above and chrome cast connected to the computer, can I ask google to turn
to a tv tvstation (cable)

If I have the spotafy app, can I request a song to be played through the
google home

If I have a movie app and or a utube app, can I ask google for a movie or a
utube by name

I have been told google home includes chrome cast and I have also been told
I need to purchase chrome cast

Other then turning on and off home door locks, lights and soon, is there
anything else I could do as a total blind chap, and very old, (smile)

Sometimes when you go in a store, even you tell them your are blind, they
seem to think this guy can really ssee.

I do have yifi

Sorry for the ramble, but, I think only one who is blind can help and I
appreciate all who help

Don