From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of BK via Talk
Sent: November 30, 2017 7:26 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Cc: BK <butch...@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: downloading drivers

Rod, I checked out the page, and the message I got for windows 10 drivers is
below. I may get a new scanner, maybe a canoscan lide 210, but still shopping.
Thanks for your help.

There is no driver for the OS Version you selected. The driver may be included
in your OS or you may not need a driver.

Butch