You might want to check with them. Disks for Judy and me came a couple of weeks ago.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com
-----Original Message----- From: Richard Jarvis via Talk
Sent: Saturday, December 09, 2017 4:54 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Cc: Richard Jarvis
Subject: Re: Jaws 2018 disk?

I have been out of the loop for a little while.  Do we need to call FS
to get jaws 2018 disk mailed to us if we have a sma on file with them?
Thanks for any help
Rick

On 11/22/2017 9:16 PM, Bob Tinney via Talk wrote:
Hi,

I got my 2018 jaws disk in the mail today also.  I haven't installed it
yet, cause I'm still primarily using Window-Eyes, but I will eventually
install it on my windows 10 machines.

Bob, K8LR, tinn...@charter.net