Thanks for your help.

-----Original Message----- From: Carol and Roger via Talk
Sent: Saturday, December 23, 2017 9:37 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Cc: Carol and Roger
Subject: Re: Stop Windows from Saying "Checked" in Many List Views in Windows 7

Hi Tom,

I don't know if this will help, but try the following:

Open Windows Explorer
Go to tools, folder options
shift tab to general and right arrow to view
tab until you get to advanced
Press the letter u to check or unckeck
selected items.  You want this off.
tab to the ok button and press enter.

This should take away your checkboxes for selected items.

Merry Christmas!

Carol