Sent: Saturday, December 30, 2017 3:22 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Cc: Rod Hutton
Subject: RE: Getting WE out of Demo Mode after upgrading to W10

Hi Janet,

If you have purchased and installed the full retail version of WE, I can't imagine why you would be in demo mode. In this case, you can contact Freedom and ask for a zip archive containing the full CD, uninstall your current version, and install the version they give you. I assume you aren't working with, nor have ever installed, the WE for Office version. That version could become a demo mode if your version of Office is not authorized properly, and this state of affairs can be corrected.

Best,

Rod