Thanks, I think that fixed it.

-Bob

-----Original Message----- From: Tom Kingston via Talk
Sent: Monday, January 8, 2018 9:12 AM
To: Robert Ringwald via Talk
Cc: Tom Kingston
Subject: Re: Question About Indenting

Hi Bob,
Try pressing the numpad insert and the top number row 5. If it says
format alert off, that's the problem.
Regards,
Tom

On 1/8/2018 11:23 AM, Robert Ringwald via Talk wrote:
Windows 10
WLM 2012
Word 2010
Window-Eyes 9.5

WE tells me how many spaces lines are indented and how many spaces are after the period. I don’t know what I did to start this behavior nor how to stop it.

Any suggestions?

Bob Ringwald piano, Solo, Duo, Trio, Quartet, Quintet
Fulton Street Jazz Band (Dixieland/Swing)
916/ 806-9551
Check out my performing schedule: www.ringwald.com/schedule.php
Amateur (ham) Radio Station K6YBV

“If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed,
if you do read the newspaper you are misinformed.” -- Mark Twain

---

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/tom.kingston%40charter.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com