you need to uninstall window eyes first if you have windows 7 because the video drivers are not the same with windows 10. you also need window eyes version 9.2 or higher before it will run on windows 10.

-----Original Message----- From: Butch Bussen via Talk
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2018 4:53 PM
To: Nick Sarames via Talk
Cc: Butch Bussen
Subject: Re: Windows-10 Upgrade Question

Yep, Rod is right.  pro is $200 after the cut off date.  I upgraded a
couple of my machines just because.  Not my main ones yet.  Had lots of
problems, long long story.  In neither case would the upgrade program
work.  had to use their media creater and get full version and then did
upgrade from that.  Also, in both cases, window-eyes seemed to have a
conflict leaving it.  Had to do a uninstall and reinstall.  First
machine I had we set to run at startup and it just put the machine in a
loop rebooting, so had to blow that completely away, so no way to go
back to seven on that one.  On the second machine, I set it not to run.
When I tried, locked up the machine, so I just rebooted.  Are we having
fun yet?
73
Butch
WA0VJR