try this.
if you have the w e cd use the emergency removal tool. its in the setup screen but you need another screen reader to find it. if it works you will only get a message that w e has been completely removed from your computer.

-----Original Message----- From: David Crowell via Talk
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2018 9:48 PM
To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Cc: David Crowell
Subject: Windows 10 creater upgrade and window eyes 9.5.4

Hi I have been trying for several weeks to do the windows 10 upgrade to
creator but am having no luck.  I have had sighted assistance and still can
not get things to install properly.  Here is the issue.
I know wE had to be removed for the installation so that was done.  Then the
download and install of creator was taking place when I got a message saying
WE 9.1 and 9.2 had to be removed from the computer before creator could
install.

This makes no sense at all because in the add remove programs WE 9.5.4 is
the only WE program on this computer.  WE was installed from a disc so I am
at my wits end on how to get creator downloaded and installed.
Any help would be greatly appreciated because I am tired of getting messages
constantly saying windows creator can not be installed and to click this
link to fix the issue.  Yes, this has been done several times but constantly
get the message about older versions of WE.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Dave

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/netbat%40comcast.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com