Press tab twice and make sure all items you do not want repeated say off. Finally, tab to save and press enter.

This next process is not necessary, but I like to keep all of my nodes closed to prevent my making unwanted changes. Tab to the tree view, which is just past the minimize button and press the left arrow until your cursor is sitting on keyboard closed. You can now press escape or shift tab to minimize button and enter on that.

Carol

On 2/3/2018 3:34 PM, Robert Ringwald via Talk wrote:
I DON'T SEE SPECIAL KEYS UNDER KEYBOARD.

-bOB

-----Original Message----- From: net bat via Talk
Sent: Saturday, February 3, 2018 11:49 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Cc: net bat
Subject: Re: Need Help Window-Eyes pARAMETERS

its in keyboard/special keys

-----Original Message----- From: Robert Ringwald via Talk
Sent: Saturday, February 03, 2018 11:29 AM
To: Talk
Cc: Robert Ringwald
Subject: Need Help Window-Eyes pARAMETERS

Window-Eyes announces tab, up arrow, down arrow, etc. I can’t find the
parameter to stop this.

Any help?

Bob Ringwald piano, Solo, Duo, Trio, Quartet, Quintet
Fulton Street Jazz Band (Dixieland/Swing)
916/ 806-9551
Check out my performing schedule: www.ringwald.com/schedule.php
Amateur (ham) Radio Station K6YBV

"If the world was perfect, it wouldn't be."
Lawrence Peter (Yogi) Berra, B5-12-1925, D9-22-2015

---

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/carogsmith%40embarqmail.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com