From: Rod Hutton [mailto:rod_hut...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2018 11:55 AM
To: steve.jacob...@visi.com; Window-Eyes Discussion List
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: RE: GMail with Outlook 2010

Hi Steve,

Thanks very much for your help about what to look for.
After carefully perusing one of the cautionary messages which google had
sent, they had provided a direct link to a page where I could enable the use
of less-secure apps.
After doing this, I was able to add my Gmail account with no problems.

Thank you so very much,

Rod

Sent from Outlook 2010 for Windows