Hi all,

I know that this subject has been covered many times, but please allow me to
ask some of the questions that have already been asked, yet again. I believe
that I have many of the answers, but right now, I don't know how to get
around in Word, so I am unable to access any of the information that I
copied from this list way back in July and August. So to make things a bit
easier for me to use the program right now, please help.

I thank you ahead of time for your patience and assistance.

I have installed Jaws 18. I have also put the list of all of the key strokes
on my Voice Sense, which I prefer to call my Brailleberry. Even though I
have read through the key stroke list there are still many things which I
don't understand yet.

First, I can't read email, because when I try to read it, I am in some kind
of nesting table stuff. How do I get rid of it?

Also, though I have the key strokes, that is all I have. I don't see
anything about where to find what Window Eyes called the Control Panel.

I have started Jaws 2 times. The first  time it was in some kind of sample
mode which lasted 40 minutes. My husband, who actually installed the program
for me, said that Jaws told him to put in my authorization code in order to
get rid of the 40 minute mode. He did that both times. I am hoping that the
second time is the charm. But just in case it doesn't work, how can I get
rid of it?

I also don't know how to find a list of my documents in Microsoft Word. What
do I need to do to open a document after I open Word?

I would also like to have more information about using the program other
than the key stroke list. Where can I find this information?

Finally, please send me the link for joining the Jaws listserv for people
who own and use Jaws.

Again, thanks so much for your patience in answering all of my questions.