Hell all,

I badly need help with my Window-Eyes so I very much hope some kind soul can
find a solution for me.

I was fooling around with my Window-Eyes hot key settings under browse mode.
That was because I have been unable to read browse mode edit boxes with my
left or right cursor for some time. Instead of improving the situation, I
have made it worse. Now I cannot use my left or right cursor on the desk top to read the various icons or the letters in edit boxes in my e-mail client or when editing file names. How can I get back the use of my left and right cursor when using Window-Eyes? At the moment I have to resort to using Jaws or NVDA.

am using W-E on a Windows 8.1 machine.

Hope someone can help me and thanks in advance. _______________________________________________

List archives can be found at